The Sustainable Impact Category recognizes
Particular Special ESG Intervention for Sustainable Value Chain
Awards are presented to interventions that have demonstrated clear and measurable results of achieving particular ESG goals, meet a demonstrated need, have appropriate contribution to the sustainable development goals, and are clearly aligned with sustainable future.
Sustainable Impact Category
e.g., Intervention Award Trophies Below
Sub-Category By Type of Value Chain Activity
~ iRecycle Award ~
An Award focused on uplifting the value chain activity towards
Criteria of Award Category:
1) At least two sustainable impacts for particular award area in last 12 months
2) A paragraph of 100 words maximum as a justification for award
(it may be shared on the official award website and/or different publications)
Bi-annually (May/Jun and Oct/Nov)
Stage One: entry form submission for Positive Impact Merit (everyone starts here)
- submit Basic Info of Company and Contact Only
- submit Sustainability/ESG Report (the lastest)
- if your entry form is accepted, you will receive
1) the confirmation of Positive Impact Merit and
2) evidence submission form for another award
Stage Two: evidence submission for another award (optional)
Stage Three: final result announcement
The recognition is open for application all year round.
The entry form submission is processed on a continual basis.
The evidence submission must be before 2 months of award presentation.
For Online Entry Form, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for Sustainable Impact Category
Familiarize yourself with this important information before
applying for Sustainable Intervention Award.